Ranking the Calgary Flames Prospects, #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
sounds like he is still injury prone too, found a Utica Comets piece on him from this past season talking about how he can't stay healthy

Adirondack Flames, you sir leave no stone unturned!

Negrin, Pelech and Pardy was supposed to be our mammoth bottom 3 back in the day. I also remember a time when I was sure Joey Leach would be a #3 dman, thats one I was sure off on.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

Negrin, Pelech and Pardy was supposed to be our mammoth bottom 3 back in the day. I also remember a time when I was sure Joey Leach would be a #3 dman, thats one I was sure off on.
i just googled john negrin injury

it is OT but Utica has great fans and they are a natural rival with Adirondack. The games between the Comets and Flames are going to be very very entertaining

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011

I always hated the Leach and Pelech picks. Haha

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002

Which is the exact reason we should not be content with our current Dman prospects. History has shown this over and over again.

As far as the poll - it is criminal that Ortio is not in the top 10. If he has another good year he should be top 5 next year.

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Which is the exact reason we should not be content with our current Dman prospects. History has shown this over and over again.

As far as the poll - it is criminal that Ortio is not in the top 10. If he has another good year he should be top 5 next year.

Or giving Hiller/Ramo a run for their money, depending..

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

I don't think anyone has ever said they are content with our defensive prospects, in fact you always see the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad