GDT: Rangers Vs Sens | THE MADISON SQUARE EdITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Not only is that not a penalty of any kind on Legwand - the fact that the ref standing literally two feet away and watching them play doesn't make a call, and the ref 50ft across the ice and watching through a maze has the audacity to make a call, shows that the NHL system is so goddamned broken. How do you explain that call? How do you say to the other ref "I know better... You missed it... you missed what I could see from way over there." NHL officials man... as dumb as they come.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
good job by everyone on the pk, especially the rangers who kept the puck for a good while on the 5-4 after gryba commited the penalty

i think it's interesting that Condra was the forward out there on the 5 on 3 kill

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
That 2nd period sure was different. Two goals within a minute and 3 seconds.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBush*

Not only is that not a penalty of any kind on Legwand - the fact that the ref standing literally two feet away and watching them play doesn't make a call, and the ref 50ft across the ice and watching through a maze has the audacity to make a call, shows that the NHL system is so goddamned broken. How do you explain that call? How do you say to the other ref "I know better... You missed it... you missed what I could see from way over there." NHL officials man... as dumb as they come.
Refs remind me of police giving speeding tickets. It's like there's a penalty quota to meet

Karlsson2Turris*

wth Phillips....

He WANTS his team to lose so he can play???

What an amazing leader.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
What was said? Gamecentre doesn't show intermissions on TSN.

He said that its a wierd feeling when the team is down, realizing that if that's how the game goes, at least he might get back in the lineup for the next one.

Nice to see some honest comments get spun as a negative around here.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
He said that its a wierd feeling when the team is down, realizing that if that's how the game goes, at least he might get back in the lineup for the next one.

Nice to see some honest comments get spun as a negative around here.

Yeah, Phillip was only really talking about wanting to play. He wasn't trying to put down the team or his teammates. He's a competitive guy and simply wants to be in the lineup.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Yeah, Phillip was only really talking about wanting to play. He wasn't trying to put down the team or his teammates. He's a competitive guy and simply wants to be in the lineup.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but other people may interpret it in a more negative way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad