GDT: Rangers vs Pens Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
I wish somebody would go right after him and go medeival on him. Just pound him to the ice.

I literally wish this every day. That's the only reason why I wish I was a hockey player. I'll admit that Crosby will probably beat the crap out of me, and not because he'll pull my jersey over my head. But at least I'll try.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
shoot the ****ing puck. When you're playing like ****, just shoot the puck. What is this blue line passing?

Championship*

This team is an embarrassment. No urgency. But I guess that's my fault for expecting too much from this team. They just aren't good enough and will be playing catchup all season.

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord

Some early 3rd period lines:
Rupp-Boyle-Bickel,
Gaborik-Halpern-Asham
Hagelin-Richards-Nash.

Carl Hagelins Flow

Flow Status: AMAZING
Mar 28, 2009
Long Island, NY
hey torts. its not the lines so stop moving people. No one has any clue as to where they should be.

Explains how we've had a TMM bench minor the past 3 games...

The constant line juggling causes confusion and then Torts blames the player like Hagelin (and whoever did it this time) for his constant and unnecessary shuffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad