GDT: Rangers vs Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
The Rangers look absolutely foolish busting the Penguins' slump... but I have to tell you, I haven't been all that impressed with Pittsburgh tonight. The Rangers just simply beat themselves.

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
At what point is enough going to be enough for rangers management on the power play? What does the PP have to do? It couldn't be any worse.

Another game over before it even started.

Get rid of the dump and chase system, that'll be a good start.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Many of the issues we had last year still exist, and we have less depth so this team cannot suffer the blow of losing a player like Cally. I'm not so sure this team is any better than it was last year.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
I'm so sick of watching this team dump and chase... its sickening.. look what happened the other day when we opened up the offense.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
I'm not usually into saying **** like this, but if this team continues to look unorganized and inept every time they take the ice....the organization seriously needs to look at changing the coaching staff up a bit. Tortorella needs to get ahold of this team quickly.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I muted the game. Sam is pissing me off today. The team is pissing me off today. I don't want them to score now. No one scores. get shut out, go and face a wall until they put their **** together.

Championship*

I like people hear saying "Game" now, like it wasn't "Game" at 1-0.

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
I missed most of this game. And haven't really been watching it to be honest. I am distracted listening to the Hartford Whalers song. Anyway so can anyone tell me the reason we are losing this game? Man I sure hope the Rangers don't revert to 10 years ago form. But that's what it's looking like. There is just no heart out there. And win or lose this system is putrid.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
The Rangers look absolutely foolish busting the Penguins' slump... but I have to tell you, I haven't been all that impressed with Pittsburgh tonight. The Rangers just simply beat themselves.

That is how we have lost every single game this season. We beat ourselves. Said that after we won our 1st game also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad