GDT: Rangers @ the Fortress 7pm. Return of Reaves, Gerard Gallant

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I turn the game on have no idea what the lineup is or who the goalie is.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Rangers only played like 21 minutes. Can't count how many times the Knights were able to connect on cross rink passes with maybe only a defender or two back. Janmark goal is one of those.

Reactions: MrLouniverse

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
You guys look lethal..NYR here inquiring about your Center depth. Eichel-Karlsson-Stephasen.....is there an excess there?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
You guys look lethal..NYR here inquiring about your Center depth. Eichel-Karlsson-Stephasen.....is there an excess there?

Stephenson can play wing, and would fit in nicely at RW if/when Smith leaves. I suppose Karlsson might get bumped to 3C in the playoffs, and if that happens he might be the odd man out.

I don't think they should tinker with their C depth though. Any of them.

Reactions: cheech70

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Stephenson can play wing, and would fit in nicely at RW if/when Smith leaves. I suppose Karlsson might get bumped to 3C in the playoffs, and if that happens he might be the odd man out.

I don't think they should tinker with their C depth though. Any of them.

Assuming we don't lose Smith if we Kucherov Eichel (and with Pacioretty not back for 2 more months, how about these lines:

Stone-Eichel-Pacioretty
Smith-Stephenson-Marchessault
Dadonov-Karlsson-Janmark
Carrier-Roy-take your pick of plugs

Colorado-VGK series would be titanic - result might depend on whose goalie is worse, I like our defense and goalie better than theirs (Makar is sensational but I like our depth much better).

Reactions: cheech70

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
You might also put Eichel with Dadanov and Janmark, since he can carry a line by himself and Stephie has been super successful with Patches and Stonbe.

Reactions: Vegas07

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad