Rangers Summer 2024 Prospect Ranking - Honorable Mentions Round (VOTE 5)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honorable Mentions - VOTE FOR FIVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Rangers Summer 2024 Prospect Ranking

1. Gabe Perreault (F)
2. Brennan Othmann (F)

3. Brett Berard (F) +2
4. Zac Jones (D) +3
5. EJ Emery (D)
6. Adam Sykora (F) -2

7. Dylan Garand (G)
8. Matt Rempe (F)
+5
9. Adam Edstrom (F) -1
10. Drew Fortescue (D) -1
11. Victor Mancini (D) +7

12. Noah Laba (F)
13. Jaroslav Chemlar (F) -3
14. Bryce McConnell-Barker (F) -3

15. Dylan Roobroeck (F) +2
16. Brandon Scanlin (D)

17. Raoul Boilard (F)
18. Matthew Robertson (D) -5
19. Brody Lamb -4
20. Kalle Väisänenv (F)

Vote 5!

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
They're all long shots at this point. I didn't vote for Gredig but he's also the one I have the least information on. He did play for the Swiss WJC team last year so there might be something there.

I didn't vote for Larsson either but he was the closest one and really it was because I had to cut someone and he became the odd man out.Tomorrow maybe it would be someone else but he didn't really seem to have that good of a year.

Also didn't vote for Henriksson but that's mainly because he went back to Sweden. He's proven he can play okay at the AHL level which is higher than the rest apart from Korczak who did make it.

The reason I didn't vote for Boyko is he had a so so season finishing his WHL career for a not very good team in 22-23 and then had a so so year in the ECHL last year.

Karpa like Kempf is going into his senior college year. I think there's some chance---maybe not great that the Rangers sign Kempf so he made the list. I don't think they're going to sign Karpa so he didn't.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Why Gredig over Aspinail? Sincerely curious - no digs.
I don't know much about Aspinall or Gredig but I liked what the Swiss poster said about Gredig after the draft and the fact that he played in the WJC. I'll have more of an opinion on Aspinall soon enough but right now he just looks like a big guy.

Reactions: kovazub94

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad