Rangers Season Tickets Holders

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
I already sold one of my pairs for well over tier 5 face for that. It picks up even more after Thanksgiving when people start buying Christmas gifts. Everything in January usually sells pretty well (some more than others) since they're prime gift games.
Wow. I guess it is just my regulars that historically would rather not take it. Usually sell it to a friend/co-worker who has a kid home from college. Especially, if it is the first monday after New Years so the first real back to work/school day. This year the guy who sits to my right took it for his friend who has 2 daughters in college and want to go. But, he gave me his pair for Montreal on 11/30.

Reactions: Kane One

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Really? I always find that was one nobody seemed to want.
I think it has a lot to do with the day of the week. With the 2nd being on a Thursday, it's more likely that people will extend their vacation through the weekend as opposed to if it's earlier in the week.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
IMG_8756.png

Lmao

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Translation...Nobody is buying this stuff & we're stuck with a warehouse full of it.

If Hank's name wasn't on it, it would be sold at CVS for $8 as an impulse buy near the registers.

Probably, but I was curious so I read some reviews. Apparently it smells similar to Creed Aventus.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
It's not a bad gift for collectors at that price. I'm not a season ticket holder so I guess the code didn't work, lol.

Jaromir Jagr

Apr 4, 2015
Long Island, NY
Has anyone else see that the MSG app is no longer downloadable in the App Store?

It appears they're shifting us over to the Rangers/Knicks individual apps. When I login to the Rangers app, it only shows my ticketmaster tickets to other, non-ranger events. Anyone having a similar issue? I have no idea how to access my Rangers tickets any longer other than through the website.

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
Has anyone else see that the MSG app is no longer downloadable in the App Store?

It appears they're shifting us over to the Rangers/Knicks individual apps. When I login to the Rangers app, it only shows my ticketmaster tickets to other, non-ranger events. Anyone having a similar issue? I have no idea how to access my Rangers tickets any longer other than through the website.
I've been trying to open the MSG app with no success today and yesterday. I guess this explains it. I tried to open tix in the Rangers app and had the same problem as you.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
My tickets pop up in the Rangers app fine but can't figure out where the season ticket ID for discounts and all that is.
It took me forever to find it.

Click “More” on the bottom. Then on the top-right, “Your Membership.” Scroll down, then “Membership ID Card.”

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
It took me forever to find it.

Click “More” on the bottom. Then on the top-right, “Your Membership.” Scroll down, then “Membership ID Card.”
wow I feel extremely dumb but I cannot for the life of me find "Your Membership" after I click "More" on the bottom.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York

My rangers and knicks tickets are all in the rangers and knicks apps - Don't know why they need 2 separate apps.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad