Rangers Season Ticket Holders: Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dstoffa

Jan 11, 2013
True. But, this is why they shouldn't be asking people to renew until the schedule is released.

Well, caveat emptor. If the 40-game plan offer did not specify that a Subway Series game was included, then one should not be expected, unless of course it happens to fall on the days of the week your plan is supposed to contain.

The renewal e-brochure specified the following for the half-season plans when renewal emails were sent out in August:

41-Game Weekend Plans
• 38 weekend games (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
• Three (3) weekday games
• Opening Day and three (3) Subway Series Games included in above. While your seat(s) for Opening Day is guaranteed, your exact seating location for this game will be subject to availability.

41-Game Weekday Plans
• 41 weekday games (Monday through Thursday)
• Opening Day included in above. While your seat(s) for Opening Day is guaranteed, your exact seating location for this game will be subject to availability.

The reader had to expand each plan offering to determine which games were included. They are including one Subway Series game with the 20-game Weekday Plan - presumably the Friday Night game, as the Saturday and Sunday 20-game plans will get their "day of the week" Subway Series game.

You could always bounce to another plan during select-a-seat...

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Well, caveat emptor. If the 40-game plan offer did not specify that a Subway Series game was included, then one should not be expected, unless of course it happens to fall on the days of the week your plan is supposed to contain.

The renewal e-brochure specified the following for the half-season plans when renewal emails were sent out in August:

41-Game Weekend Plans
• 38 weekend games (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
• Three (3) weekday games
• Opening Day and three (3) Subway Series Games included in above. While your seat(s) for Opening Day is guaranteed, your exact seating location for this game will be subject to availability.

41-Game Weekday Plans
• 41 weekday games (Monday through Thursday)
• Opening Day included in above. While your seat(s) for Opening Day is guaranteed, your exact seating location for this game will be subject to availability.

The reader had to expand each plan offering to determine which games were included. They are including one Subway Series game with the 20-game Weekday Plan - presumably the Friday Night game, as the Saturday and Sunday 20-game plans will get their "day of the week" Subway Series game.

You could always bounce to another plan during select-a-seat...

That's my plan. After the schedule came out I called up and asked before I renewed. I just feel that it is pretty lame to take a yankee game from the weekday plan each year then when the games are on the weekend the weekday plan gets none. And as I said, I don't really care that much about the met yankee games anymore, its the principle. Depending on availability what I may wind up doing is switching to a different plan (weekend or 20 game) then exchanging for the weekdays games I plan to go to.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
Hyundai Club not that steep. Row 8 might not make much of a difference. I am sitting there 9/27, can try to get pics from row 8

Thanks. Imo these events are more about the experience than the actual views.
Let's face it, there are no really good seats for an outdoor game in a stadium. Even at the 319 center mid height you are still far away.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
did your rep give you any problems for the second order on top of your Rangers buy?

how was the Delta Club last night

No.

Delta was good but it was a lot more crowded than I imagined. Food were ok but I actually like the Madison suites more. As example there were no burgers.

What I really liked was able to watch the warmups against the glass and I got a puck that it went over the glass.

I got these for $82 on vivid so can't complain

Thanks again for the info

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
No.

Delta was good but it was a lot more crowded than I imagined. Food were ok but I actually like the Madison suites more. As example there were no burgers.

What I really liked was able to watch the warmups against the glass and I got a puck that it went over the glass.

I got these for $82 on vivid so can't complain

Thanks again for the info

yeah gets packed. If you ever get the chance to get into the 1879 club you'll see a whole other level of stupid. Not many people at all in there and they serve takeout from random 1st tier Manhattan restaurants and have piles of a lot more dishes than in delta (including burgers). What makes no sense is they kick everyone out when the puck drops each period, you'd think that they would be more accommodating for people dropping 1K on their seat

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
yeah gets packed. If you ever get the chance to get into the 1879 club you'll see a whole other level of stupid. Not many people at all in there and they serve takeout from random 1st tier Manhattan restaurants and have piles of a lot more dishes than in delta (including burgers). What makes no sense is they kick everyone out when the puck drops each period, you'd think that they would be more accommodating for people dropping 1K on their seat

and doesn't come close to Legends in YS?

I've only been in Legends 3 times - Trump was there my last time shaking hands with everyone. lol

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
and doesn't come close to Legends in YS?

I've only been in Legends 3 times - Trump was there my last time shaking hands with everyone. lol

hard to compare, best large all inclusive club in tri-state is commissioner's club at Metlife Stadium. 1879 Club is much smaller than Legends but has higher end food. You get a better overall experience at Legends than 1879, but 1879 also includes DeltaSky so it's pretty even IMO

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Hey guys question for you all. My wife got me tickets to the game Nov 19 th against the Sens. She got us Club Platinum seats in section 108 row 1. Do these come with any perks or anything? Trying to look it up but it's vague at best. Some sites said food and drink included and we get access to the club bar? Any info would be appreciated.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
Hey guys question for you all. My wife got me tickets to the game Nov 19 th against the Sens. She got us Club Platinum seats in section 108 row 1. Do these come with any perks or anything? Trying to look it up but it's vague at best. Some sites said food and drink included and we get access to the club bar? Any info would be appreciated.

haha, well I'd be upset at my wife if she did that because at full freight we can both go to Thailand, but those come with DeltaSky Club access, scroll back past couple pages we actually just covered it

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
haha, well I'd be upset at my wife if she did that because at full freight we can both go to Thailand, but those come with DeltaSky Club access, scroll back past couple pages we actually just covered it

Well we don't get to many games being that we live up in Syracuse, so she wanted to make it special. Can't say I'm mad . Thanks, I'll take a look at the past few pages.

The one perks about being up here is that the Rangers are doing a team building outing in Lake Placid on October 2nd that were heading up to as it's only a few hours north!

Last edited:

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
Anyone know when Monday's lineup will be posted?

Was thinking the same. My guess is Sunday. Guy who took my tickets is debating whether he should go or just eat them. Note: He had a choice, buy a pre-season game at regular price or pay $5 more per ticket. He chose the former.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I sold one ticket and gave the other 3 to a friend but planned to go and grab a cheap primo seat if I could. Then I got an invite to watch the met game from a suite monday but would turn it down if I knew Andersson and Chytil were playing.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
I sold one ticket and gave the other 3 to a friend but planned to go and grab a cheap primo seat if I could. Then I got an invite to watch the met game from a suite monday but would turn it down if I knew Andersson and Chytil were playing.

I would think the likelihood of both playing is high. Most of the cuts will have already taken place and I'd assume the brass would want an extended look at these two.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
From SH:

"Unfortunately, there was a problem with the delivery of this order and this sale was
cancelled. It wasn't your fault, and we'll make sure that you're still paid. Though you may
get additional emails from us, you don't need to do anything else. We're sorry for the
inconvenience."

These were hard tix I shipped

Does this mean I can print PDF (with maybe a new code just in case) and use these tix since the order is cancelled?

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
From SH:

"Unfortunately, there was a problem with the delivery of this order and this sale was
cancelled. It wasn't your fault, and we'll make sure that you're still paid. Though you may
get additional emails from us, you don't need to do anything else. We're sorry for the
inconvenience."

These were hard tix I shipped

Does this mean I can print PDF (with maybe a new code just in case) and use these tix since the order is cancelled?

My guess is something happened on the buyer's cc. Might have been cc fraud on their end. You will likely get an email saying stubhub has purchased the tickets for their inventory and instruct you not to use or resell them. If you do, they will hit you for the charges.

McD27

Jul 11, 2013
My guess is something happened on the buyer's cc. Might have been cc fraud on their end. You will likely get an email saying stubhub has purchased the tickets for their inventory and instruct you not to use or resell them. If you do, they will hit you for the charges.

Thanks. I'll wait for any emails from SH. I'm not looking to scam or anything. Just thought this is one scenario where the seller is actually the one that get a windfall. Most of the time SH favors the buyers

niinah

Section 214
Jul 6, 2012
Valhalla
I had a similar thing happen, UPS had trouble delivering to the buyer's address abroad and I think the tickets were routed back to Stubhub. I didn't get further e-mails but I did not dare to use the tickets myself. Maybe you can chat with SH online to ask, and make sure to save the chat transcript.

ponytrekker

Mar 28, 2013
I had a similar thing happen, UPS had trouble delivering to the buyer's address abroad and I think the tickets were routed back to Stubhub. I didn't get further e-mails but I did not dare to use the tickets myself. Maybe you can chat with SH online to ask, and make sure to save the chat transcript.

UPS sucks and that's why I never buy tickets that way. Have had too many misdileveries we had to chase down.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY

Yeah, it's worth a shot to chat with them and definitely save the transcript. I always go that route instead of calling that way if something goes wrong I have that to fall back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad