Confirmed with Link: Rangers Reveal Liberty Jersey (and somehow mess it up)

Which one do you hope it's based on?

• Liberty

• 2012 Cream Winter Classic

• 2018 Navy Winter Classic

• "New York" Wordmark

• 1970's Rangers Crest

Results are only viewable after voting.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Keep a close eye on SportsK to see when they put the jerseys back on site. They got in some trouble for selling early and the NHL/Fanatics forced them to take their stock down.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Blue... my first two stitched jerseys were the blue Nedved liberty and a white USA Lafontaine

My first stitched was a white 97 Karpovtsev. It's the only jersey I have left from that era because my stepdad threw out my stuff after my mom left him, and I moved overseas

Took me a while to get over that heartbreak. My first ever Rangers jersey I bought in 1994 at a sports store in The Hague. It was an old CCM and it was beautiful. No name, just blank. But yeah, part of the stuff he threw out.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Barnaby

Jul 2, 2003
Port Jefferson, NY
My first stitched was a white 97 Karpovtsev. It's the only jersey I have left from that era because my stepdad threw out my stuff after my mom left him, and I moved overseas

Took me a while to get over that heartbreak. My first ever Rangers jersey I bought in 1994 at a sports store in The Hague. It was an old CCM and it was beautiful. No name, just blank. But yeah, part of the stuff he threw out.

Sorry to hear that - what a rotten thing for him to do. I really loved the old CCM jerseys. My favorite are an old black Canucks Bure and an old Nordiques Forsberg that I had made up about 10 years ago.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Yeah, the Center Ice line from CCM was the shit. Not even just the jerseys but the apparel in general. I have a bunch of Ranger apparel from the line, tshirts, sweatshirts, Hats, jackets. All high quality stuff.

I recently bought some general CCM hockey apparel because they started to use the gorgeous 3 block logo again instead of the ugly new cursive logo.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Sorry to hear that - what a rotten thing for him to do. I really loved the old CCM jerseys. My favorite are an old black Canucks Bure and an old Nordiques Forsberg that I had made up about 10 years ago.

Over the years I've been able to re-acquire some through Ebay etc, and while it's great, it's not 100% the same.

But the white Nedved Liberty, blue Jagr Liberty and many junior hockey jerseys look great in my closet haha.

Bricho

Jan 23, 2013
The people running these jersey releases are pretty competent. They limit production and never have to mark down the price. That drives up demand too as people with FOMO are going to line up and buy. I waited around for a Stafium Series jersey and couldn’t find one at all. Unfortunately I learned my lesson too well and now am first in line when a new jersey is released.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
The people running these jersey releases are pretty competent. They limit production and never have to mark down the price. That drives up demand too as people with FOMO are going to line up and buy. I waited around for a Stafium Series jersey and couldn’t find one at all. Unfortunately I learned my lesson too well and now am first in line when a new jersey is released.

This x100. At this point the Rangers have released a number of special event jerseys in the last 8 years and each release they seem to get more and more limited in production.

Curious to see how the MSG versions come out, also can't wait to see the first Arena Wear version.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Kinda OT but I have been looking for a Lafreniere men’s tshirt jersey in blue online and can’t find it in anywhere. I see it in red. Anyone know where I can find one to order in size L?

EDIT: not the liberty version. The classic Jersey version.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Kinda OT but I have been looking for a Lafreniere men’s tshirt jersey in blue online and can’t find it in anywhere. I see it in red. Anyone know where I can find one to order in size L?

EDIT: not the liberty version. The classic Jersey version.

It's sold out on Fanatics/NHL Shop. (Link) Checked eBay real quick and couldn't find anything there.

Long sleeve one in stock though.

Or you could customize a blank shortsleeve t-shirt jersey for $43.00. I plugged in 13 and Lafreinere and it seems like it took it and would let me proceed to purchase.

Reactions: Baby Duck Homme

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
It's sold out on Fanatics/NHL Shop. (Link) Checked eBay real quick and couldn't find anything there.

Long sleeve one in stock though.

Or you could customize a blank shortsleeve t-shirt jersey for $43.00. I plugged in 13 and Lafreinere and it seems like it took it and would let me proceed to purchase.
Thanks! Thinking this over more I might wait until after Christmas until stocks are replenished and prices go down. I can probably get 3 for the price of 2. I want Laf, Fox and Kaako. I have a few Rangers jerseys but I tend to wear the jersey tshirts more these days.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Unless you're a collector or have season tickets, I never understood spending so much money for something you might wear a couple of times a year.

RosensRug

Oct 1, 2020
Unless you're a collector or have season tickets, I never understood spending so much money for something you might wear a couple of times a year.

2t86cdi5rot21.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad