Rangers Prospect Poll - Summer 2024 - #2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jxmarts

Sep 8, 2008
Othmann, add Rempe.

Othmann isn't quite the slam dunk most of us believe, but the upside is there.

Roobroeck is nearly as big and rough as Rempe with the potential to be much more than a 4th liner. But I'd like to see him prove he can play pro at Hartford before I rank him ahead of Rempe.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Mac n Gs

Drury plz
Jan 17, 2014
I’ve always been a bit irrationally high on Garand, so I’m gonna stick with him here. I have him, Othmann, and Berard all in the same tier, so it’s interchangeable for me.

Add Jones

Kendo

Jun 16, 2006
The Hamburger Train.
Add Jones for sure.

I don't rollercoaster with prospects as much as others, so even if it's due to dRaFt PeDiGrEe, I still have Otter a hair above Berard. They had such similar seasons in the AHL, with Berard having a slightly better season. It's super close, which is a credit to Beebs. Even though I went with Otter, BB has a better chance to stick after training camp.

UnSandvich

Sep 7, 2017
Berard has a clearer path to an NHL role than Othmann imo. I don't see Othmann making it here in a bottom 6 role, and honestly I don't think his skating or skill are Top 6 level besides his shot. Berard is the type of guy who's just plug & play.

Top 5 skaters is
Perreault
Berard
Othmann
Sykora
Emery

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00