GDT: #Rangers@Habs (27-02-20/7:00PM/TSN2, RDS, MSG 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
Wth, MB said Julien told the players to stop giving up leads. It doesn't make any sense, he told them to stop!

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
MB better hope Tatar has a decent season next year for missing out on trading him at the TD... highly doubt he can replicate what he’s doing this year.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Kappo kakko is not a big deal to me for this game. After puljujarvi, KK... im just wondering how the liiga league is good for evaluate skill
I think it is still more common for young guys to take 2-4 years to find their game.

Ever since Crosby and OV entered the league followed by Malkin people have expected top 18 yo draft picks to come in and dominate. Those guys are top of the top talent though. More guys will take time though.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
What does any of this have to do with Bergevin

:laugh:

just for you, I’m backing Bergevin 10000% :laugh:

Ask you a simple question and your answer is as straight as Anderson Cooper

Except i told u i dont know. I bring up Bergy because they say a lot, doesnt make it true or they dont know the reality.

You complaing about others giving straight answers? The guy who has spent a few yrs already shifting his deadline on Bergy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad