Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Canadiens 3/30/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
I'm convinced its because he hasn't been put in the best position to succeed. Regardless I can Torts and see what happens before I trade Gaborik
I dont hate gabby but he is a very streaky player. he is also not physical. when he is not scoring he doesnt do anything else. The good thing about kreider is that he is starting to develop more of an edge so even when he doesnt score he is playing the boards really well and still creating scoring chnaces. gabby is floating out there.

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York
* Celebrate every shot on goal as if it were a goal.
* Get excited about the number of times Torts squints and looks up at the ceiling and lights immediately after his pregame interview with Sam.
* Use a stopwatch to calculate the number of minutes the Rangers stay on the boards with the puck, and use the total minutes to determine the amount of "magic brownies" to consume.
*Become a Habs fan for a night.
Good suggestions. I was maybe thinking of making a drinking game out of it but then remembered I don't want to succumb to alcohol posioning

Dorado*

In a season marked by low points this is going to be the low point leading up to the low point we will completely bottom out at following the home and home against Pitt . We will probably manage to win against WPG just to make the eventual back to back blowouts even more brutal .
Please just blow this up . There is not a chance and hell this team wins the cup

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
In a season marked by low points this is going to be the low point leading up to the low point we will completely bottom out at following the home and home against Pitt . We will probably manage to win against WPG just to make the eventual back to back blowouts even more brutal .
Please just blow this up . There is not a chance and hell this team wins the cup
we need to cut the dead weight/salary. Its time for a coachin change Torts has run his course. In 2009 this team needed a guy like torts but this team is different now. we have a lot of good young offensive players so we need a coach that will utilize their abilities more. Im all for trading gabby and amnesty richards.

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Gaborik on the fourth line? Got to be kidding me. If you have a struggling super star the coach job is to get him going not sink him to rock bottom.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Norwegian Media states that zuke is playing tomorrow - is this based on the lines at practice or has this been official a while now ?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I knew to be prepared for an influx of Norwegian posters around these parts ;)

Expecting a loss, obviously. Let's just see some ****ing effort.

Gaborik on the fourth line is a joke.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
* Celebrate every shot on goal as if it were a goal.
* Get excited about the number of times Torts squints and looks up at the ceiling and lights immediately after his pregame interview with Sam.
* Use a stopwatch to calculate the number of minutes the Rangers stay on the boards with the puck, and use the total minutes to determine the amount of "magic brownies" to consume.
*Become a Habs fan for a night.

Bet against the Rangers. I'm serious too. Sit down and figure out how much you'd pay for a Rangers victory and bet that money on the Habs. Rangers win? Great you just paid x amount for the win. Rangers lose? As much as it sucks you have some extra cash in your pocket!

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
If I have to sit in a park alone for 3 hours, I will.

I'm not watching this game. Want to miss one of the Pens games too, its just hard to watch this team play against those two sides.. its like we don't have a fighting chance..

By the way Hank should be starting. Needs to get over the MTL thing.. what, is he gunna try to never play in MTL again? Don't understand that.

Last edited:

cd211

Feb 6, 2010
New York, NY
you know what really sucks we play MTL in MTL where we never win... come home play Win then play Pitt twice on 3 and 5th.. thats not fair!! we need these wins or you could call this season good bye!!

JayQueensNY88*

Fire Tortorella already,please,I'm sick of his ******** ways. Enoughs enough,really. Gaborik line 4 ,such a joke

Inquisition13

Mar 4, 2013
Gaborik on the fourth line? Got to be kidding me. If you have a struggling super star the coach job is to get him going not sink him to rock bottom.

I swear to God this coach can do no right...

:laugh:

He puts Gaborik out there when he's struggling hard--and Torts gets killed for it.

He places Gaborik on the 4th line because he's struggling hard--and yup...Torts gets killed for it.

:shakehead

BB58

Dec 26, 2010
Cave
Next thing you know, he's gonna bench Kreider..... and more PP time for Girardi and Boyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad