Proposal: Ranger & Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
I don't think Poehling/Ylonen have a lot of value around the league right now. And it sounds like the Rangers are looking for top6 NHL players according to Dreger.

Habs have a lot of top 6 winger depth, but not sure they'd be willing to move one of them right now before we see how they all work together.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Armia just signed for 4 years and brings a unique set of size and skill on the wing. Also an elite PKer...Habs don't need any more wingers. none.
LD and C, not wing

Reactions: bleedblue94

dumpin

Jul 6, 2010
and pray tell, what has Kravstov done?

Hugo The difference is Poehling has had a somewhat limited opportunity to play in the NHL. Kravstov is looking for his shot to prove himself.

Drury should let him sit or go back to Russia, maintain his rights and when he matures either bring him back or deal him.

Kravstov is the victim of the Rangers protecting players that would not get through waivers, at the expense of kids that dont have to pass through waivers. He should be in Ranger top 9. If they do deal him someone will get a bargain.

Reactions: bernmeister

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
i'd do it for Poehling plus something else - not Armia. however, i don't think Kravtsov would like being traded to a team that is also stacked on the wings

D4ngleSZN

Sep 26, 2021
I think rangers fans are going to have a rude awakening about the value of a PROSPECT asking for a trade and the team giving in to his demands. Rangers have zero leverage and clearly don't value him as highly as the fans, and, even if they did, because he asked for a trade his value is probably a 2nd or 3rd round pick at most

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I don't think Armia carries that much value, but I wouldn't trade him for Poehling and Kravstov.

With Hoffman coming back soon, best case Ontario, Kravstov plays 4th line minutes with little to no pp time.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I think rangers fans are going to have a rude awakening about the value of a PROSPECT asking for a trade and the team giving in to his demands. Rangers have zero leverage and clearly don't value him as highly as the fans, and, even if they did, because he asked for a trade his value is probably a 2nd or 3rd round pick at most

Rangers don't have zero leverage. But your premise is correct. Fans will be disappointed with the return.

Kravtsov is still very much an unknown entity

Qwijibo

Dec 1, 2014
Gonna keep shifting the goal posts, eh?
To be fair, referencing his KHL achievements is kinda meaningless to the NHL. Montreal’s 6/7 D Wideman led all defenceman in scoring in the KHL last season. It’s just not a comparable league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad