Player Discussion Rafaël Harvey-Pinard

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
Even though he was scoring at an unrealistic rate, what impressed me the most was how he worked when he first got called up. Nobody worked harder which is why I was convinced he was going to be a good 4th liner for us. Last year all that compete was gone. I'm sure injuries didn't help but he played himself off the team just from that alone. Little surprised Hughes hasn't signed a 4th liner yet, maybe it happens sooner now that RHP is gone for a while.
They will let Heineman, ABB and even Flo Xhekaj fight for it IMO

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So much hate for this guy!! Unbelievable. I still see him as a 3rd liner on this team. A good depth player.
Posters don't want us to be too small and lose in the playoffs because of it.

We already have Hutson, Caufield, and Newhook that are small. I can understand not wanting too many small players. But, we should all want RHP to succeed. Hughes will not keep too many small players if it comes down to it. So if RHP succeeds and we can't keep him, we'll trade him for some assetts.

Also, love RHP's combo of grit and hockey sense. Hope he can come back.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I haven't seen one person hate on him. Everyone is having a rational discussion about his limitations as a player and how this long term injury impacts his future on the team.
Yep just because we don't see a player being a longterm solution doesn't mean we hate him.
Facts are facts- the Habs are too small as it is and RHP is small and has borderline skating abilities. You are not winning 4 playoff rounds with 5'9 average skating 4th liners.

Ad

Ad

Ad