Radical changes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
Our shit ass PP and PK were huge reasons we lost against Boston this year and seems to let us down every postseason for that matter.

I remember when our PP was trash this year during the reg season and Marner was injured, the fanboys were out with full bravado proclaiming it was clear Mitch would fix it when he came back. Then he came back and it was still a steaming pile of shit for the rest of the regular season and into the playoffs lol.

Sometimes I wonder if you Marner enthusiasts even watch the games or just look up stats like “selke vote tallies”

Sometimes I wonder if peoples minds are so small they have to go binary to preserve energy. I could give a damn if Marner is here for 2 months or 2 decades, I cheer for the team. What I do have opposition to is people being so tribal that they think isolating one individual for the failure of many makes logical sense.

I wonder if people understand that the coaches determine the PK and PP system and it is up to them to adjust if it is goign poorly, did you see any adjustments in the Boston series?

If you dont like the fact that Marner received Selke votes, that's on you to better educate yourself before you make broad disingenuous statements.

You can gaslight all you want, no one is buying what you are selling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad