Confirmed with Link: Radek Faksa traded to St. Louis Blues

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
He was eating healthy scratches throughout the year/playoffs and making over $3m. Unlikely

Joseph just put up 35 points and is paid less and Ottawa paid to get rid of him
They should have just moved at last years deadline and got something.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I like the cap space, but part of me is a little sad about losing Faksa. Still one of the coolest plays I've seen since it led to a goal shortly after.

giphy.webp

joshik

GEt FaK'sEd
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
Maybe Tarasenko will take a pay cut
I remember the times when Tarasenko and Seguin were both top goalscores and I always traded Benn for him in like nhl 17. This would be dream cone true for my past new fan myself.

If Harley signs for 3.5, then we have 3.5 left. Need two forwards. One for Faksa's spot and one for the 13th spot
We are closer to 8 mil. I wouldn't drop mil for a 13th f we a have a lot in ahl.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
I remember the times when Tarasenko and Seguin were both top goalscores and I always traded Benn for him in like nhl 17. This would be dream cone true for my past new fan myself.

We are closer to 8 mil. I wouldn't drop mil for a 13th f we a have a lot in ahl.

Once you factor in Bourque and Harleys deal, we should be around 3.5ish

joshik

GEt FaK'sEd
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
idk about the brothers thing tho man. you can easily end up where one needs to move on but there are all of these factors beyond hockey (more than usual) and it just muddies the water.
Im surprised that Im the only one who likes this idea though. Ppl here are hyping way more unrealistic things. This is very possible imo and Nic is always great against us. Maybe hes the solution to finnaly beating toronto.

Nobody got ony my doublerobo vagon

• Haha
Reactions: eartotheground

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Im surprised that Im the only one who likes this idea though. Ppl here are hyping way more unrealistic things. This is very possible imo and Nic is always great against us. Maybe hes the solution to finnaly beating toronto.

I'd take him, most of us have mentioned it at one point or another, but he can't stay healthy, and if he can't crank Toronto's lineup consistently (injuries are partially to blame).. it ain't gonna happen here either

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease

If he can't stay healthy in the regular season, there is no way he is getting through four rounds of playoffs, so it's pointless to bring him onboard. It's the same reason you don't trade for Chychrun.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
If he can't stay healthy in the regular season, there is no way he is getting through four rounds of playoffs, so it's pointless to bring him onboard. It's the same reason you don't trade for Chychrun.
at the price he went for yesterday, I'd 100% take him and see if he could stay healthy, especially over what we did do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad