Confirmed with Link: Radek Faksa for future considerations

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Not that long ago he was a very good 3C, I would even say he was elite defensively (selke caliber even).

Not sure how far he has fallen off, but I’m cautiously optimistic.

Reactions: Blueston

BluesAL

Jun 10, 2012
STL
We needed a 4C who could jump up to 3C in a pinch. Defensively sound, good on the dot and a veteran to play with some younger wingers. Army is finding pieces…

Reactions: mk80

ezcreepin

Dec 5, 2016
I guess the question is, is it a fair deal if the trade was:

Kevin Hayes
Blues 2025 2nd round pick

for

Mathieu Joseph
Faksa
Ottawa 2025 3rd round pick

Obviously this isn't how the assets moved, but it's probably better to not think of the moves inside a vacuum and think of it on a wholistic scale. Personally, I'm not happy about trading a 2nd rounder when we likely aren't competing, but my guess is Army sees the team closer to the playoffs rather than not, he is getting constructive criticism about team makeup from Steen, and wanted stronger defensive players for the younger guys coming in and for Julien as well. Seems like the philosophy is changing, and so with all of those assumptions in my head, I think I'm ok with the way the assets moved.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad