GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
He’s the mentor and landlord of Johnson. That alone is worth his weight in gold. Same production next year and I would still be happy with him. It’s the little things he does.
Not sure exactly what you're watching but he is beyond useless. He passes the puck directly to the opposition. He can't skate. He's constantly falling over. He's so slow. It's disgusting to watch.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Not sure exactly what you're watching but he is beyond useless. He passes the puck directly to the opposition. He can't skate. He's constantly falling over. He's so slow. It's disgusting to watch.
So far the players getting dunked on in this thread have scored a goal. He's up next

Fulmination

Nov 1, 2019
I do not disagree with any of what you said. But, I stand by a statement of him being a mentor in the locker room out weighs his current play. Yes, it’s not great to awful at times, but he isn’t costing us games and in the larger picture helping win games with the likes of stank and Wyatt.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Avs top players lost their magic after the cup win. It's like they became content with the single championship. Looks like they've mailed it in.

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Avs making some huge mistakes but Dallas doesn't convert. Cant feel good with only 1 goal if you're Dallas.

Reactions: Felidae

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Something feels weird about the flow of this game. Both teams look a little sloppy and unorganized out there like they're both playing scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad