GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Someone has to tell Nate that when Sid struggles, he puts his ass to work in the corners and in front.

MacKinnon is such a frustrating player when he gets in his moods. He looks like he'd rather do anything else in the world than play hockey.
At least he did some shit tonight. Unlike that lazy f***ing moose. Who can't even hang onto a pick or be bothered to hurry back on a line change.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
Someone has to tell Nate that when Sid struggles, he puts his ass to work in the corners and in front.

MacKinnon is such a frustrating player when he gets in his moods. He looks like he'd rather do anything else in the world than play hockey.
Spot on-est comment of the nite.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Yet he’s the only one of the big three to show up tonight.

Reactions: sethro109

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
At least he did some shit tonight. Unlike that lazy f***ing moose. Who can't even hang onto a pick or be bothered to hurry back on a line change.

That’s one thing I can agree on. Regardless of what happens the rest of these playoffs, even if we won the Cup I want Rantanen gone. I’m tired of watching him stand still and lose the puck every game. Just zero effort and hustle. He moves like RyJo out there.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Don’t even know what to say anymore. Just embarrassing. No heart or effort. Big talk about coming home and correcting mistakes, but once again our big guns were ghosts…only this time the depth didn’t come through like they had been
Credit the Stars. I'm pretty sure our best forwards aren't trying to not do anything.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton

Him going off in the first 40 seconds of the period when we were on the pp is all you need to know about how sulky he is right now. For such a competitive guy you think that every lost puck battle, he'd try his ass to get it back.

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
Rantanen sucks, MacK sucks, and Makar sucks. Can’t win without them not sucking

The Shermanator

HFBoards Legend
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario
A little puck luck would also go a long way. An extra bounce or two and it's a different game and different series. Make your own luck I guess though. We sucked so much ass tonight lol

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver

So the only player who did a damn thing offensively tonight gets ragged. Makes sense.

29 was trying, unfortunately the Stars have 3 guys on him at all times.

96 is the f***ing problem. He needs to be far away from 29 next game. Give Nate 62 and 13 and I guarantee we win.

Reactions: Bender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad