GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I mean ... life? Not sure if you meant this particular game or this overall game. One of my best friends died the day of Roy's Statue of Liberty play, and yes I can get stressed over games, but nothing like before that. Perspective is good, but getting it really sucks.
This game tonight......

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
This is very true, it’s not that MacK isn’t and hasn’t been good, but he’s one of the highest paid players in the league and we’ve seen him dominate games. The problem is that he’s just been okay for a player of his abilities
Yah the stat line looks solid but theres way more from him and especially Mikko. If Mikko had JT Millers heart he be the best winger in hockey

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
I think the criticism of MacKinnon is overstated. He's actually attacking and dangerous.

Rantanen just kills the play on his stick.
Well, on air dudes and just now the SN panel are commenting on this. For sure they picked up on the bednar comment of a couple days ago... but that this theme continues... pretty glaring if ya ask me. I just left a comment about MacK full on pouty at 40secs left in the period. Is infectious. Don't ask me, ask bednar, and the 18,000 coaches in attendance.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Recalling your comment about MacK last gm.. not giving effort in the last seconds of gm.
He just floated off the ice at 40 seconds left in the 2nd. Posterchild of 'why rush?' This seconds after giving up on a forecheck because it didn't go his way. I mean literally just why exert more atm? Glaring.. grating af...
I took some shit from some posters for that comment. But, you are correct that we are seeing evidence of it even tonight.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I think the criticism of MacKinnon is overstated. He's actually attacking and dangerous.

Rantanen just kills the play on his stick.
MacK last game was a ghost. This game he's been engaged, hungry and creating a ton of plays. His Finnish line mates are to blame tonight. One is lazy and Lehky just been passing to invisible players.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
I should have stayed at the lake 🤣

Is this the worst game we’ve ever seen Rantanen play? He’s single handedly tanking the entire team.
You know a certain someone is going to come in here and demand we all apologize to Rants because he scored a goal

Reactions: Phil Raitt

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Problem with Mackinnon is hes capable of taking over games. We seen it all season and we seen it his entire playoff career. He hasnt been close to that guy. Connor McDavid was THAT guy last night. The Avs need that from him. He hasnt been awful but the standards are insanely hight for Nathan and hes not anywhere close to that.
I think MacK is that guy tonight, but unlike Dri who was supporting McDavid, Mikko has been actively f***ing MacK over.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Lay off Mikko a bit. Shit, if Nuke had pounded that one in from in tight everybody would be praising him. Rants has won some battles tonight and has had some poor play to go with it.

No need to panic. Just keep pushing.

Reactions: CharlesPuck

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
IMG_7312.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad