GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Disappointing.

I hope the Avs now realize that Dallas is applying immediate pressure on the PK right off the face-off. They are set on not allowing the PP to get set up. And it's been working.

Dallas is way way more structured defensively in their own zone than Colorado. And Oettinger has his head in the game. The Avs are going o have to fight for rebounds, tips and screens to beat him. This one is going to be tough to pull out.

Reactions: drhiii

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Seriously about time to split up Mack and Rant, both of them doesn’t put enough effort into battling for the puck.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Please convert on the power play,

1715482868959.gif

Reactions: katfude

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I really enjoy Biz and Hank together in the studio. Seriously, I think Biz might be the best in the business right now. He doesn't come across as the smartest guy at the table, but he occasionally really does shine. He's also unafraid to just say it was a horrible call and basically dare the rest of the panelist, oh you don't agree? He's also did a terrific job getting Gretzky to not come across as a wooden cutout like he has for the last 20 years on TV. He's also pulls Hank a little further out of his shell and when he does Hank absolutely shines.

Congrats to TNT on that hire. I was worried he would not be able to tone it down to a PG-13 level; but he's really done a great job.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I don't know why you guys are freaking out. I liked that period... I think dal went 9 minutes without a shot at one point.

We had chances at one end and we didn't score and they went back the other way and scored - classic hockey, happens everytime.

I like the way we're playing and if we keep playing this way, we're going to win.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
I wouldn't touch the Colton line right now.

But I'd get Mikko and Mack away from each other for sure.
We need something to help MacK. His line mates are brutal right now. He's engaged tonight, but Lehky and Rants are killing everything when they touch the puck. I have faith in Nuke and Mitts to get it done vs anyone.

Reactions: katfude

Peter Peckerwood

Aug 6, 2020
9764 Jeopardy Lane
I don't know why you guys are freaking out. I liked that period... I think dal went 9 minutes without a shot at one point.

We had chances at one end and we didn't score and they went back the other way and scored - classic hockey, happens everytime.

I like the way we're playing and if we keep playing this way, we're going to win.
You mean giving up soft goals?

Reactions: Alienblood

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
It sure would be nice to have an above .900 goaltender. It was enough in 2022 to have bush league goaltending because the team was simply that much better than the competition. That´s not the case this year, they need games where the goalie keeps them in it.

Go with Annunen next game if Georgiev has his usual night. I know they won´t as somehow they have decided to go with a below .900 goaltender all season no matter what.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad