GDT: R2G2 - Aves @ Stares - 7:30 MT - 🐝 there or 🐝 🔳

Terrible GDT - I'm sorry. will you forgive me?

• No

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • 😐

Votes: 33 67.3%

• Total voters

BigCKU

Aug 16, 2020
Hit did look clean but the Avs are cowards if they dont lay the body themselves

They have no one to do that. It’s a finesse team. What they need to do is get pissed and try skating around these guys instead of just gliding on every play.

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Avs are just playing way too passive this game, no pressure, no forechecking, and no hitting. Dallas get the puck and they basically back off…

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Mack hasn't looked himself since like game 70-75. He used up everything he had chasing the Hart.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Feels different, there's no heart or energy out there tonight. Never felt that they were completely out of it last game but they just haven't had any sustained pressure the entire game really.
Because Bednar won’t adjust to a dump and chase strategy (with the players who can do it), and instead is insisting on forcing his players to continue trying to skate through a trap.

Calling it now—Oettinger will shut us out

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I’ll settle for finishing every check, with gusto. I hate being the skilled team that just wants to hockey for going on heart 28 years. Lemieux wastes one soulless ginger Dead Thing & the franchise is somehow the league villain for life. :help:
At this point, the Avs should freaking lean into being the villain. I want to see Cale pull a reverse should check tonight and knock someone back into last week. I want Manson to ring someone's bell so hard their grandchildren have migraines. I'm so thankful the Avs are no longer the most polite team in hockey but they really need to be able to step it up in situations like this.

PSA- I do not actually condone intentionally injuring anyone on the ice...other than the officials, because f*** every one of them.

pockets

Thank you, Bill!
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Not surprised by this shit effort, they achieved their goal of splitting the 1st 2 road games so they decided not to show up tonight…

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Commentary is REALLY reaching to make that Pavelski mishandle seem like something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad