Quarantine Canteen

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Making Lau Lau for the first time tonight. I've always loved it but I found out a way to make it a lot quicker. Going to be getting some kalo huli this weekend from a good friend and then I will have my own ti leaf, luau leaf and I can shoot a wild hog and outside of creating my own Hawaiian/rock salt, I'll have all the ingredients I'll need to make many Lau Lau in the future without it costing me a dime.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Making Lau Lau for the first time tonight. I've always loved it but I found out a way to make it a lot quicker. Going to be getting some kalo huli this weekend from a good friend and then I will have my own ti leaf, luau leaf and I can shoot a wild hog and outside of creating my own Hawaiian/rock salt, I'll have all the ingredients I'll need to make many Lau Lau in the future without it costing me a dime.

No idea what Lau Lau is, but have fun. You have wild hogs roaming around there?

Reactions: oilers'72

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Am I invited? I promise to stay 6 feet apart. Until the wedding.

You never did fill this out. Here it is again. Pay close attention to section 10.

60BFD7A6-73D1-425E-BF5C-DC605C54542E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad