GDT: Qualifying Round: Penguins vs. Canadiens - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Remember when Murray’s rebound control was good and he’d smother the puck all the time. Stopping opposing momentum?

I ‘member

Said from the first shot he's been fighting it. Juicy rebounds.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Wait we're blaming MM on that one? That wrister was a rocket top shelf.
It was predictable.

All the Pens’ superior offensive talent can’t score on Price but Murray gives up a top shelf snipe on a 2 on 1 and it’s all on him...

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Horrible glove by 30 as per usual but also a moronic awful read and okay by 58 this team is a mess. People said I was “overreacting” and “being too negative” during the Flyers game with this team, but they are a mess.

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
I would like to see Guentzel with Geno by period three. I don't think the Sid line is a good use of anyone on that line.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Can’t watch it, at work. Sounds like the Islanders series again, so far.
supposedly they are outplaying the Habs, but that doesn't mean shit when they're not scoring goals and they're giving up dumb goals.

i don't care if they're outplaying them by some measurable 200% or 300% metric, if such a metric exists.

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
How long until Murray is out of the league?

Wow, he sure is awful. The drop off in his play really is precipitous and I honestly am not sure if he will be around the NHL in 2-3 years.

Pitiful offensive performance, pitiful goaltending. Good to know that there are some constants in this ever-changing, pandemic era

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Exact same as last year.
They're a total mess in their own zone and Murr looks shaky as shit.
One and dones with no work boots in the OZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad