GDT: Qualifying Round: Penguins vs. Canadiens - Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Gotta admit, I have nightmares of 2013 looking at Coach Julien. And nightmares of 2010 seeing a better goalie on the other end. Can’t hold though, right...?

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
First goal of the series thanks to JJ

And this is a surprise?

Domi now on Sid and Danault now on Geno. Not sure chasing that matchup for Sid makes the most sense, but the flow of this thing changed once that's the way it started going.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Sid is definitely labouring out there, but give him another period and I think he'll adjust

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Julien and the Habs have executed this to a tee so far.

Taking early shots at Sid and getting him pissed and chirping? Check.

Weathering the early Pens storm and then getting an ugly one at the other end? Check.

Now with the early lead they can play the kind of game they want to play and clog up the NZ.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
May I remind all the chicken littles that Edmonton scored the first goal this afternoon then got destroyed?
may i remind you of the difference between Carey Price and Mike Smith?

nah it's way too early to think this series is already over, obviously. are we allowed to still be frustrated? like f***ing seriously.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
At least we’re kicking their asses otherwise. Even if we lose today, we should have this series.
Winning 3 out of 4 is about as tough as it gets. They were saying that whoever wins the 1st game in a 5 game series wins the series like 85% of the time.

Reactions: Andy99

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
may i remind you of the difference between Carey Price and Mike Smith?

nah it's way too early to think this series is already over, obviously. are we allowed to still be frustrated? like f***ing seriously.

There is being frustrated and there is crying like insecure little bitches at the first sign of adversity.

They got a lucky break. We are owning the play. Calm down.

cvrle1

Jun 24, 2017
Thats what happens when Sully is stubborn and forces playing JJ over someone who is actually a better player in Riikola. And Tang taking out Geno, lovely lol.

Reactions: Son Goku and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad