Oct 29, 2018
we have Tatar taking the faceoffs...

tells you all you need to know
1716478354170.png

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Juraj becomes a different player when he plays internationally - he plays with a lot of confidence and pride for his country.... however when he plays for the CH it seems he lacks the pride. I dont think he likesp laying in Montreal or for that club much

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Juraj becomes a different player when he plays internationally - he plays with a lot of confidence and pride for his country.... however when he plays for the CH it seems he lacks the pride. I dont think he likesp laying in Montreal or for that club much

Not sure if you saw much of him this season with Montreal because this is all wrong.

FDBluth

Jul 2, 2004
Kelowna, BC
I mean he made major strides this season.

But it often happens with international players for smaller/fringe countries on the international stage...they are the centrepieces of their teams so they can sometimes have individual success.

Reactions: jj cale

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Not sure if you saw much of him this season with Montreal because this is all wrong.
i watch most Habs games on RDS with one of my straight dads- i've probably seen 90 of Jurajs' NHL games and all of them at an international level (all olympic games in China, despite the timezone issues)
?

He plays hard for the Habs and had a great second season.
he defintly had a great second season - no arguing that but he is still catching up to his play at the international stage
I mean he made major strides this season.

But it often happens with international players for smaller/fringe countries on the international stage...they are the centrepieces of their teams so they can sometimes have individual success.
i agree he did make major strides at NHL LEVEL but hes been playing ""catchup"" with his INTERNATIONAL PLAY.. which has been vastly superior since he was pre-drafted. Its nite and day often how much more ""compete"" is in his game when playing for SVK. Maybe HABS need less red in their jersey and more BLUE? just food for thought

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Canada's playing really well after 2. Could easily be 5-1.

Slovakia keeping it close - that is never good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad