Recalled/Assigned: Pyotr Kochetkov

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
HiddenSpanishBanteng-size_restricted.gif

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
While Raanta's injury might be worse, it makes sense even if Raanta only "tweaked" something. Canes said they weren't going to start goalies back to back (I read that as consecutive games, not games in back to back days) and that if one couldn't go, they'd call up Kochetkov.

Not overworking Andersen and Raanta is top priority right now, winning regular season games is secondary.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Rat farts?

Reminds me of a funny story my neighbor told me. One of my neighbors years ago was at a stop light, and the person in front of them was distracted and the light turned green and she didn't go so he finally honked the horn, but it was a short light so it turned red again. the next time the light turns green, she was distracted yet again and didn't start driving right away, and he screamed out "Go, you fat bitch!"

He then realized his two young children were in the back of the van and the older one said: "What did you just say Dad"?

He had to think quickly and saw there was a ditch next to the road and said "I said I don't want to go into that rat ditch"; and he pointed to the ditch next to the road. "I bet there are a lot of rats in that ditch".

No idea if the kid bought it or not, but I was impressed with his quick thinking.

Last edited:

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Reminds me of a funny story my neighbor told me. One of my neighbors years ago was at a stop light years ago, and the person in front of them was distracted and the light turned green and she didn't go so he finally honked the horn, but it was a short light so it turned red again. the next time the light turns green, she was distracted yet again and didn't start driving right away, and he screamed out "Go, you fat bitch!"

He then realized his two young children were in the back of the van and the older one said: "What did you just say Dad"?

He had to think quickly and saw there was a ditch next to the road and said "I said I don't want to go into that rat ditch"; and he pointed to the ditch next to the road. "I bet there are a lot of rats in that ditch".

No idea if the kid bought it or not, but I was impressed with his quick thinking.
Lol, Rat Farts is the scene from Caddyshack when the priest missed that putt and got hit by lightning.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Reminds me of a funny story my neighbor told me. One of my neighbors years ago was at a stop light years ago, and the person in front of them was distracted and the light turned green and she didn't go so he finally honked the horn, but it was a short light so it turned red again. the next time the light turns green, she was distracted yet again and didn't start driving right away, and he screamed out "Go, you fat bitch!"

My son was three years old when I was behind a similar driver. I said to myself "f***ing idiot" and not three seconds later my son asked who was the "f***ing idiot".

Me, son. Me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad