HF Habs: PWHL Montreal

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Right after the person posts the tweet about teams not taking Kessel because she is talking to be Minnesota's new GM, Montreal goes ahead and takes Kessel. :laugh:

Now trade Kessel to Minnesota to be their new GM in exchange of Taylor Heise. Great asset management by Sauvageau ;)
Hey, if she still wants to play she can ride shotgun to MPP :naughty:

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
20240611_050705.jpg

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

You never know. It would be amazing to have two legends playing together. However, I think MTL made this more as a symbolic selection so Kessel maybe can say she's been drafted to the PWHL.
Rossi is usually full of shit.

If Kessel declared for the draft, I guess she intends to play, at least one year.

Pretty sure the Penguins job will still be there for her when she decides to stop playing. Would not be surprised if she ends up being the GM of the Pittsburgh team when it launches in a season or two.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021

If Kessel declared for the draft, I guess she intends to play, at least one year.

Pretty sure the Penguins job will still be there for her when she decides to stop playing. Would not be surprised if she ends up being the GM of the Pittsburgh team when it launches in a season or two.
If she planned to play, I think she would have been picked earlier.

I think best case scenario is that nothing completely official was stated and the Montreal front office is going to try to woo her.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Yea, I read in an interview where even though Kessel's part of the management group with the Pens, it doesn't mean her playing career is over, particularly with the PWHL is officially operational.

She didn't play last year because she focused on her role with the Pens while also nursing some nagging injuries.

The thought of Kessel with Poulin is real enticing. And they also signed their final draft pick from last year Lina Ljunblom, who was in Sweden killing it (finished 3rd in scoring in the women's SHL).

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad