Recalled/Assigned: Pulkkinen sent back down

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Pucks gong to go back to the point on the PP. Pulkkinen is going to take 2 steps forward and hit a 100 mph slapper and score. Babcocks jaw is going to drop, and his prayers for the PP will be answered.

He'll stay on the team and in 2 weeks well get a quote" I didn't know Pulkkinen was this good, now I do"

:sarcasm:

probertANDernie

Mar 3, 2013
MI
Pucks gong to go back to the point on the PP. Pulkkinen is going to take 2 steps forward and hit a 100 mph slapper and score. Babcocks jaw is going to drop, and his prayers for the PP will be answered.

He'll stay on the team and in 2 weeks well get a quote" I didn't know Pulkkinen was this good, now I do"

:sarcasm:

"There's no one who's a bigger fan of Teemu Pulkkinen than Mike Babcock." :laugh:

On a serious note, Blake Comeau has just joined Jared Cowen and Radko Gudas as members of the "Players I Wish Bertuzzi would fight." list.

Last edited:

Jusek

Dec 2, 2009
Pulkkinen will play his first NHL game and of course i will miss it! :rant:

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Hopefully he steals the show and management is convinced to keep him up full time if/when Jurco returns. We desperately need 3 scoring lines. Alfie is useless playing with a couple of 4th liners and Franzen has looked good at center when called upon.

The Zermanator

In Yzerman We Trust
Jan 21, 2013
I think we need to spread some talent to the bottom 6 given the last two games. May not be ideal but Franzen needs to play centre until some reinforcements come back.

Nyquist-Franzen-Alfredsson
Abdelkader-Legwand-Pulkkinen
Tatar-Sheahan-Bertuzzi
Miller-Emmerton-Glendening

Can't believe I'm saying this, but we actually need Weiss. And depending on how Pulkkinen does, I may be in favour of sending Jurco down when he's healthy.

NyquistIsMyGod*

I think we need to spread some talent to the bottom 6 given the last two games. May not be ideal but Franzen needs to play centre until some reinforcements come back.

Tatar-Sheahan-Bertuzzi

Can't believe I'm saying this, but we actually need Weiss. And depending on how Pulkkinen does, I may be in favour of sending Jurco down when he's healthy.

I don't like the idea defensively of Sheahan with Bertuzzi and Tatar. Jurco's defensive game isn't great, not average yet, but it's quite a bit better than those two.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
I think we need to spread some talent to the bottom 6 given the last two games. Not ideal but Franzen needs to play centre until some reinforcements come back.

Tatar-Sheahan-Bertuzzi

Agree with moving Franzen to center and adjusting the lines, but don't agree with the bolded. If Pulkkinen does well, then we need both Pulkkinen and Jurco on the roster.

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
giphy.gif

sucks that it had to happen due to an injury to me though :cry:

Last edited:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Lost around here especially on the main board threads where some are dancing on our grave, the transition period has been accelerated a lot this year. Long-term this could be one of the better things that happened to the Wings even if it has been painful as hell to watch on a lot of nights.

Excited to watch Pulks in the NHL. Hopefully he can be one of the few that doesn't suck as soon as we get to the third period.

probertrules24

Jul 10, 2007
Canada
Tatar-Sheahan-Bertuzzi

I think we need to shake up more then just the forward lines. I'm not saying this was the reason for scoring 7 goals and getting the win but I said earlier they need to swap out Kindl for Lashoff. The reason I say this is if Kindl can find his game he brings more then Lashoff would to the table.

Nyquist-Franzen-Abdelkader
Bertuzzi-Legwand-Alfredsson
Tatar-Sheahan-Pulkkinen
or
Nyquist-Legwand-Franzen
Tatar-Sheahan-Alfredsson
Abdelkader-Emmerton-Pulkkinen
Bertuzzi-Glendening-Miller

Kronwall-Ericsson
Dekeyser-Quincey
Kindl-Smith