Puck has lights on it?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

credulous

Nov 18, 2021
the sensors aren't accurate enough to give definitive position. it has nothing to do with bad math

TakeTheBody

Jan 10, 2018
I'm 66 and okay with the lights on the puck for tracking whatever data they want. However if they ever put a little flame on the puck or something like that again. I'm out. The ice is white, the puck is black. If you lose the puck is for a second or even maybe two seconds ( sadly it's not enough time to post on instagram in real time) take a deep breath and watch the players. They know where it is. Boom. Or maybe Boomer :) Back in business. Enjoy the game.

Run the Gauntlet

May 12, 2022
They did have that glowing puck in the mid 90's on Fox network. It looked like a little UFO getting hit all over.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
Wait for it, tracking will be used to superimpose adds

This goal review is presented by McDonalds.
tada ta dada
I'm at McDonalds right now with my betting app open. Laying money down on what people are going to order and just lost hundreds from someone ordering a Sprite and I was certain they'd go for a Diet Coke.........

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I'm at McDonalds right now with my betting app open. Laying money down on what people are going to order and just lost hundreds from someone ordering a Sprite and I was certain they'd go for a Diet Coke.........
I bet that sucks.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Even on World Championships you had to give the puck back. Not allowed to take it home.
That's sad, I couldn't imagine walking up to a kid and saying..... "Sorry kid, gotta give than puck back, but we've got a replacement puck, that anyone can buy in a store though."

QuizGuy66

Sep 12, 2011
Need the full comet tail back now though the black one is a start

And robots! Need to bring back the robots!

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
That's sad, I couldn't imagine walking up to a kid and saying..... "Sorry kid, gotta give than puck back, but we've got a replacement puck, that anyone can buy in a store though."
Just ridiculous. I think the solution is to keep the fans well away from the action so no one can get hurt (the hanging nets - and I get that) and no one can get one of the precious golden snitches (how unbelievably stupid).

superchexx-display2_db34da77-0780-489e-9f2f-9c37b427466e_1024x1024.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad