Confirmed with Link: PTO for Pierre-Edouard Bellemare

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Feels like a lot of PTOs of formerly notable players are ending in release. That's probably not unusual but it just feels that way to me.
You haven't recently hit the age where all these players being released are players you watched come into the league by chance?

That was a tough for me, realizing that I had witnessed entire careers from start to finish. Speaking of which, I hope like hell their will be some way to watch Kladno games in the US this season. I remember Jagr's rookie season...hoping to catch some of his final season as well.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
You haven't recently hit the age where all these players being released are players you watched come into the league by chance?

That was a tough for me, realizing that I had witnessed entire careers from start to finish. Speaking of which, I hope like hell their will be some way to watch Kladno games in the US this season. I remember Jagr's rookie season...hoping to catch some of his final season as well.
Oh I'm definitely there, we're almost to the end of Ovechkin's and Crosby's runs, and I was well into my twenties when both were drafted.

However, NOTHING has made me feel older than seeing Jarome Iginla's kid suiting up for the Utah No-Names. Good God.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad