Post-Game Talk: PS7 - Washington 2 BRUINS 1 - From now on the games count (shudder)

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
You have to consider that the Caps iced their real team and the Bs were mostly from the AHL..

Oh I know. I didn't put much stock in the game, and honestly all things considered, a 2-0 loss wasn't bad. My nervousness about this team is based on the culmination of the entire preseason.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
I watched the second half. Pretty much zero offence. Lysell showed some promise. I would probably send him back to providence to be honest. I do think he is an nhl player. He just needs to marinate a little longer. Bussi was pretty good. I’m confident that bussi can be a back up goalie in this league. Wotherspoon was probably the best defender out there. I do like wotherspoon. I might like him more than peeke. Even Marchand was invisible. Geekie might not have the offensive flare needed for the second line. Time will tell. I think Johnson might end up on the second line. Or maybe poitras.

The concern over the pre-season is hilarious.

Especially from a group that continually states the regular season means nothing.
Especially considering almost everyone of their top six players were in the press box.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Not sure what we learned during the preseason, not sure when the hitting and aggressive forecheck starts because surer than shit we didn't see any of it.

That's very concerning regardless of preseason it should have been a team philosophy no matter who's in the line up.

I have zero faith in this coaching staff but lets see what happens, opening night will say a lot to me.
This is where I'm at. A good coach pats players on the back when they do well, kicks them in the pants when they play with zero passion. I'm sure the front office has its doubts too. If shit doesn't get real by Thanksgiving he'd better polish up his resume.

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
This is where I'm at. A good coach pats players on the back when they do well, kicks them in the pants when they play with zero passion. I'm sure the front office has its doubts too. If shit doesn't get real by Thanksgiving he'd better polish up his resume.
We seen to many games last season that produced dead effort results. The entire preseason was passionless.

The new Z was as physical as Carlo, would have liked to see a little Ristolainen in him.

He didn't seem to care it was preseason when he was belting Bruins all over the ice.

Kastalic was the only guy that looked to be playing Bruin hockey, The bum that was a throw in.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
The concern over the pre-season is hilarious.

Especially from a group that continually states the regular season means nothing.
Its not the results that has me concerned it was the style and lack of passion.Are you into watching guys going through the motions? Now that hilarious if you call yourself a Bruins fan.

This coaching staff has been behind a limp bench far to often for my liking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad