Post-Game Talk: PS6 - Los Angeles Nordiques 4 BRUINS 1

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Quebec should have a team in the NHL but Montreal wants a monopoly of the francophone market.
Not only that, but Nordiques 2.0 would put tremendous pressure on the Canadiens to start winning. If the Nords won the Cup before Montreal got their next one, how would that look?

That Quebec City doesn’t have a team is shameful.

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
The telecast was an embarrassment.

The truck was from New Hampshire hired by the Kings but then TVAS decided it was their production.

I only got involved as I wanted to work a game in that arena which is a clone of the arena in Pittsburgh.

Quebec should have a team in the NHL but Montreal wants a monopoly of the francophone market.
I am not sure Jacob's is in favour of Québec having a club..... just saying. I also don't think it is just the Habs organisation refusing... NHL does not have interest

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Not only that, but Nordiques 2.0 would put tremendous pressure on the Canadiens to start winning. If the Nords won the Cup before Montreal got their next one, how would that look?

That Quebec City doesn’t have a team is shameful.
There is only 500k ppl in Quebec City. If they
Win they will probably only break even. A winning franchise in Houston would make way more $

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad