Pre-Game Talk: PS6 7:15 PM - BRUINS at Los Angeles Nordiques

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Crumbs from the League office, scumbag owners and Lord of the Chamber Pot Gary Bettman.

But Atlanta - Atlanta - will get a THIRD kick at the can.

Ladies and gentlemen, your NHL,

🚽🧻🪠👈
I mean this quite literally as a compliment, you’re the only human on earth I’ve encountered that would use “lord of the chamber pot” as an unironic chirp

I mean this quite literally as a compliment, you’re the only human on earth I’ve encountered that would use “lord of the chamber pot” as an unironic chirp
Assuming you are human, I don’t mean to mis-species you, that’s prob a thing now

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

Assuming you are human, I don’t mean to mis-species you, that’s prob a thing now
Actually, I get the phrase from Pat Buchanan, referring to Reagan loyalist Michael Deaver.

Pertinent in both cases.

• Haha
Reactions: NeelyDan

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Crumbs from the League office, scumbag owners and Lord of the Chamber Pot Gary Bettman.

But Atlanta - Atlanta - will get a THIRD kick at the can.

Ladies and gentlemen, your NHL,

🚽🧻🪠👈
Yeah I don't get going back to Atlanta, they tried twice and did not work, look to Quebec City, Hamilton, Milwaukee, Houston, Kansas City and Portland Oregon would be the place I would look at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad