Pre-Game Talk: PS6 7:15 PM - BRUINS at Los Angeles Nordiques - ESPN+, MeTV TOONS (LA), 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I was going to go up for the game, but started a new job last week and the orientation and training is intensive - and still ongoing - so I would not have been able to take the time off under these circumstances.

Looking forward to watching, though. I’ll be shocked if there’s anything other than overwhelming support for the Bruins at this game. They are the second most popular team in Quebec, aren’t they? Here’s a chance for the locals to see the Bruins without having to sit in the same arena with the Habs fans.

I was going to go up for the game, but started a new job last week and the orientation and training is intensive - and still ongoing - so I would not have been able to take the time off under these circumstances.

Looking forward to watching, though. I’ll be shocked if there’s anything other than overwhelming support for the Bruins at this game. They are the second most popular team in Quebec, aren’t they? Here’s a chance for the locals to see the Bruins without having to sit in the same arena with the Habs fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad