Pre-Game Talk: PS6 7:15 PM - BRUINS at Los Angeles Nordiques - ESPN+, MeTV TOONS (LA), 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Thursday, October 3 (Warrior Ice Arena, Brighton, MA / Videotron Centre, Quebec City, QC)
- Morning skate, 11 a.m. (Warrior Ice Arena)
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following morning skate
- Travel to Quebec City
- Preseason game vs. Los Angeles Kings, 7 p.m. (Videotron Centre | TV: ESPN+ | Radio: 98.5)
- Head Coach Jim Montgomery and select players available to the media following the game
- Travel to Boston
1727915573295.png

1727915458473.png

Reactions: Alan Ryan and SPV

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
What a fun game to be at...anyone going? It is a beautiful time of the year and Quebec City is lovely.

I hope this will be free on Center Ice because I do not get ESPN+
I did not see it listed for center ice at least in Canada, don;t see it on Sportsnet or TSN neither, looks like some of us may not get the game.

Hawgood_38

Season Tix since '97
Sep 3, 2002
Pumping tires
Visit site
What a fun game to be at...anyone going? It is a beautiful time of the year and Quebec City is lovely.
We're almost to the Canadian border! The foliage is gorgeous and hopefully the B's put on a good show for us tonight.

Heading to the Utah game in a couple weekends as well and then will be down to 4 arenas left to see them play; Dallas, Carolina, Seattle and, believe it or not, New Jersey.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
We're almost to the Canadian border! The foliage is gorgeous and hopefully the B's put on a good show for us tonight.

Heading to the Utah game in a couple weekends as well and then will be down to 4 arenas left to see them play; Dallas, Carolina, Seattle and, believe it or not, New Jersey.
Have a blast and cheer loud for our boys!

My daughter and I are going to Seattle (we also went the first season there) and Vancouver to see the Bs this Dec. You have been to many more arenas than we have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad