Post-Game Talk: PS4 - Sons of Gritty 3 BRUINS 2 OT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
For what it's worth,a stick salute to the gentleman who tweeted out the Xfinity channel(3807), which was relayed to the bartender at Buff's, and we were able to see the game, despite the NHLN snafu.

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
Thought the NHL D looked good. Not so much for the rest of the group. Noticeable drop off.

Lysell and Poitras appear like they are battling to make the opening night lineup. My money is on both of them. Somewhere in the top-6/9. There are some other candidates who think they are vying for the same spots. They are not. Kastelic has one of those bottom-6 spot locked up. Purely on playing style and the fact that nobody else is willing to bring that. Have yet to see what Jones has to offer. My hopes are high. RIley Tufte is Joe Colborne... Patrick Brown is Trent Whitfield. Vanilla. Vanilla. Beecher needs to step it up as well.

Korpisalo was excellent.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Hopefully they be payback when they meet. Like the Bruins D. Liked Jackson pla both sides of the defense. Lysell looked well hopefully with better players. Poitras hopefully ok needs to have some protection around him
Honestly if I had been Montgomery I would have told Edwards don't worry about OT, just get #55.

Reactions: DKH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad