BRUINS GDT PS4 7:08 PM - BRUINS visit Grittyland in South Philly - NHL Network (XFINITY Channel 3068), WPEN-FM Philly

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I gotta say. Not that he played a bad game.

But Jackson Edward did not come as advertised. I was under the impression this guy plays a heavy game and is nasty.

First preseason game so I’ll give him more time. Again, not saying he played poorly. Actually made some very wise decisions to get the puck cleared and deep.

Korpi was a stud tonight.

Reactions: Gordoff

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Sucks to lose but these games play a purpose in who stays and who goes. At least they have options this year. Korpi is going to be fine, we can breathe, now sign Sway and get at it.

Reactions: SPV

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

But Jackson Edward did not come as advertised. I was under the impression this guy plays a heavy game and is nasty.

First preseason game so I’ll give him more time. Again, not saying he played poorly. Actually made some very wise decisions to get the puck cleared and deep.

Do not think the Bruins had a hit in the final two periods. Disappointing preseason. Perhaps Jackson Edward was intentionally keeping quiet...

Reactions: Gordoff and KWbruin

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com

Hard to play that kind of game with a tie score in the third period, actually nice to see the discipline

Reactions: BMC

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
Korp looked weak on the winner, but was excellent overall. I can’t believe how Donnie fleeced Ottawa getting both Korp and Kas.

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad