BRUINS GDT PS4 7:08 PM - BRUINS visit Grittyland in South Philly - NHL Network (XFINITY Channel 3068), WPEN-FM Philly

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Is there a nesn seed for this game? And is the game at about the 12:20 Mark of the second period?
1727569587477.png

Reactions: BMC

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
The "poitras ahl" conversation should really be shifted to lohrei. Huge upside but Wotherspoon has a more rounded game right now.
The kid was a forward all his career til later on. Crazy idea but he would be better there as that is his game. On dee he is a river boat gambler, its all risk or reward.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Late to the party. What's the happs?

Are they playing relatively well?

I heard a reference per a Too Many Men penalty.

Could it be? I had hoped that Sunny Jim would get it together relative to same this season.

He has no excuses. Inexcusable.

I am frankly pleased that the Bruins have not extended him as yet.

He may be the coach to lead the next generation into the future. He may not.

No Sacco, but perhaps Leach might be a solid replacement.

I have no real opinion, as I do not know much about Jay. Is he solid? Can he coach the Bruins going forward, if that is the case?

Have to see how he handles the defense corps.

Any informed opinion relative to same greatly appreciated.

Evaluating..

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I just didn’t realize Lysell was playing tonight until he just went flying down the wing and crashed the net. He’s been invisible besides that. Hopefully he’s getting going now after that play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad