Post-Game Talk: PS3 7:08 PM - Flyers 4 BRUINS 3 F/SO

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
I'm not sure what we will learn from this game as Philly is a really bad hockey team. Would like to see Poitras used in the 1C role with Pasta. Just to see how it would go.

If Shattenkirk and Lohrei both look good I expect those Gryz trade rumours to heat right up.

Reactions: Gordoff and lopey

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I'm not sure what we will learn from this game as Philly is a really bad hockey team. Would like to see Poitras used in the 1C role with Pasta. Just to see how it would go.

If Shattenkirk and Lohrei both look good I expect those Gryz trade rumours to heat right up.
Their NHL squad will end up bad, but you never know what you're gonna get when the lineup has ~5 NHL players and 15 guys fighting for a chance to make the big league.

spylogic3

Sep 1, 2006
Heinen with be playing with Poitras, so I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing. In the last game, I notice Heinen taking harmless shots at the net. Is that all he got?

Reactions: Gordoff

spylogic3

Sep 1, 2006
any official confirmation of lines?
Forwards

Anthony Richard-Pavel Zacha-David Pastrnak

Brad Marchand-Matthew Poitras-Danton Heinen

A.J. Greer-John Farinacci-Jakub Lauko

Brett Harrison-Georgii Merkulov-Alex Chiasson

Defensemen

Mason Lohrei-Charlie McAvoy

Hampus Lindholm-Kevin Shattenkirk

Parker Wotherspoon-Reilly Walsh

Goalies

Linus Ullmark

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
This will be a welcomed distraction. My little sister is getting on a flight to Europe tonight. England and Scotland trip!

I'm nervous for her! :scared::rolly: Yes, she's 28 but that's my baby sister okay! She has never left the country before. I know she's going to have a great time. But its still nerve wracking!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

You may be putting a little too much emphasis on tonight's game.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
This will be a welcomed distraction. My little sister is getting on a flight to Europe tonight. England and Scotland trip!

I'm nervous for her! :scared::rolly: Yes, she's 28 but that's my baby sister okay! She has never left the country before. I know she's going to have a great time. But its still nerve wracking!
My son and his wife just got back from Scotland last night. They got to see a lot of sheep, he toured the Old Course, and also saw our family castle on the west coast. They had a fantastic trip. I hope your lil sis has a great one too!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad