Post-Game Talk: PS2 - Washington ( Hershey ) 2 @ BRUINS ( Providence ) 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
giphy.gif

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I don’t love how slim Braz looks tbh

Have to assume he's looking for a little more agility and speed, but at what cost? If he loses the ability to impose himself physically and around the net, I don't see the point of him - there are other players who can play with more speed and skill no matter how lean he gets. So it's a balancing act. Hopefully the raw strength is still there.

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Tufte looks good but to clarify for those who maybe haven't been watching it looks like their goalie swatted it in himself...

Not an NHL quality goal. He did put himself in a good shooting position by cutting to the middle of open ice.

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
Poitras on the 2nd line RW makes all the sense for the Bruins.

Allows the bottom 6 to be 6 6'3+ bodies and play a true playoff style.

Lysell unless he is NHL ready can develop further in the AHL or be traded. He certainly has speed.
Meh I think he looks so much better as a natural center. He relishes having the puck on his stick. He's like Krejci in that way.

He had one play in the defensive zone where he took the draw and made a great stick lift and exit look easy. I felt like it got him going after.

Someone said a Krejci and Marchand hybrid and it's honestly something I 100% see as well, which was kind of weird.

I think stapling him next to Freddy is going to give him some confidence as well

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad