Post-Game Talk: PS2 - Washington ( Hershey ) 2 @ BRUINS ( Providence ) 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Lysell has the skill. It’s just a matter of him putting it all together. I thought game 1 he tried to do too much and held on to the puck too long a few times. Tonight, he’s making all the right moves.

Reactions: northeastern

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I get that but he showed so much promise his first time playing for Boston. I remember thinking the bruins did well getting this NCAA agent.

Funny enough, his first game was the last time I went to a Bruins game. I think fans got excited about him and hyped up how well he really was. The reality was when you looked at he numbers, the team was being outplayed when he was on the ice.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Glad to hear Lysell is picking it up.

Unfortunately Ive been attempting (and failing) to get the toddler and baby to bed since the first intermission lol

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Tyler Johnson could be an interesting piece in the bottom 6

I'm not against it. If Johnson is willing to sign cheap and the Bruins take the approach of making him earn a spot purely on merit rather than giving him a leg up because he's a vet, which they've been a bit prone to in the past, I'd be fine that with. Having some experience and slipperiness in the bottom 6 is never a bad thing.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
I just noticed that JVR is with Columbus. I bet there will be a 20 minute tribute and a huge ceremony complete with gifts and highlights when he makes his return to Boston. I can’t get enough of paying tribute to that Bruin legend.

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad