Post-Game Talk: PS1 - Hartford 3 Providence 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
I remember seeing Lysell get a really good chance in tight right after the goalie change but other than that it was a forgettable night for him.

I liked Koepke the most out of the forward group

Kuntar is fun but worried he doesn’t have the skill to hold a bottom six spot

Kastelic mixed it up a lot but he took some really bad penalties. He kind of lost them the game except he’s getting better reviews here than Lysell. Little weird to me cause he hurt them more than helped

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
I remember seeing Lysell get a really good chance in tight right after the goalie change but other than that it was a forgettable night for him.

I liked Koepke the most out of the forward group

Kuntar is fun but worried he doesn’t have the skill to hold a bottom six spot

Kastelic mixed it up a lot but he took some really bad penalties. He kind of lost them the game except he’s getting better reviews here than Lysell. Little weird to me cause he hurt them more than helped
Probably because Kastelic did his job in what amounted to an AHL preseason game while Lysell could not do his against similar talent from his two years in Providence. Kastelic will make this team, play on the fourth line and do his job. Sometimes he will take bad penalties causing trouble or sticking up for teammates. Good, they have not had nearly enough of that the past decade. Lysell was invisible, he needs to show what he is capable of and so far, in three preseasons now, he has not done that. He reinforces his reputation of being selfish and a "contractor"

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
16 pages on our first pre-season game? Holy shit. Ya’ll know that 90% of these guys have no chance of making the final roster, right?

This is like Game 3 of NFL pre-season.
it`s about being part of a fan base who loves their team, regardless if the games don`t count one bit

Reactions: Sheppy

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Probably because Kastelic did his job in what amounted to an AHL preseason game while Lysell could not do his against similar talent from his two years in Providence. Kastelic will make this team, play on the fourth line and do his job. Sometimes he will take bad penalties causing trouble or sticking up for teammates. Good, they have not had nearly enough of that the past decade. Lysell was invisible, he needs to show what he is capable of and so far, in three preseasons now, he has not done that. He reinforces his reputation of being selfish and a "contractor"
The Bruins have been totally missing having a guy take two low IQ tripping penalties for ages.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I only caught a wee bit of the game.

Love how involved Kastellic is every shift. I don't think he will be an every day player this year, but there's no doubt he likes to mix it up.

I thought Duran played a pretty good game.

Lohrei looks decent. I still think he holds onto the puck a little too long at times, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad