Post-Game Talk: PS1 - Hartford 3 Providence 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I’m looking forward to Monty’s assessment of guys post game but at this point I think they have a good idea of who the first cuts should be and who has earned another game.

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Lysell's positioning is why he hasnt made the NHL. Its terrible. You are the winger hanging out in the center zone, you get the puck and throw it up the boards where YOU are supposed to be. I want to like him, he has skills, but hes got to get better with the system
I am finding him very difficult to like.

Reactions: NeelyDan

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
I’m looking forward to Monty’s assessment of guys post game but at this point I think they have a good idea of who the first cuts should be and who has earned another game.
Earned by way of play during this game, or by way of baked-in hope/expectation

Same, I can’t get the selfish vibe outta my head but I’m trying

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Its strange because his first camp he looked so sure fire. I was convinced he would be a good player. Just not sure what happened, if its the time off from injuries, but what I have seen in lately, and WJC something is just off.

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Its strange because his first camp he looked so sure fire. I was convinced he would be a good player. Just not sure what happened, if its the time off from injuries, but what I have seen in lately, and WJC something is just off.
Not impressed with his board work....

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad