BRUINS GDT PS1 5:08 PM - Hockey players wearing Rangers and Bruins sweaters - NESN+, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Hi, I am doing very well, thank you. Turned 65, & returning to work PT after being off a year. Will probably retire in June.
How about yourself ?
My new hip is doing well...but lots of arthritis in my back. I started PT this week to try and help.

I am bored so am happy hockey is starting!

Reactions: TobanWest

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
So glad this board will begin to move towards on-ice topics- the anticipation for this coming season has made the wait seem longer than usual.

Ladyfan- enjoy the game...I gave my tickets to a friend who is billeting junior players so I'll be looking for you on NESN+

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Game Roster
Forwards: Johnny Beecher, Patrick Brown, Riley Duran, John Farinacci, Mark Kastelic, Cole Koepke, Trevor Kuntar, Vinni Lettieri, Fabian Lysell, Georgii Merkulov, Jaxon Nelson, Riley Tufte
Defensemen: Frederic Brunet, Mason Lohrei, Jordan Oesterle, Andrew Peeke, Billy Sweezey, Parker Wotherspoon

Goaltenders: Brandon Bussi, Michael DiPietro

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Anyone know where a Canadian may watch this game? Don't get nesn. Maybe through NHL centre ice preview

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Goaltenders: Brandon Bussi, Michael DiPietro
Being from Maine I want to see Swayman signed as much as anyone, but the bus is leaving the station and Goalie Bob has Paul Simon on the radio

Hop on the bus, Gus
Make a new plan, Stan

1727023462233.png

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Hockey is back.

I've mostly stayed away from hockey threads all summer. Feels strange to be back. Usually you can find me in the Sox and Pats threads.

Excited about the kids. Excited about the future of the team. Just gotta get Sway signed and we're rocking and rollin'.

giphy.gif

We're ready!

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Hi everyone, I'm back!
I hope everyone had a good summer, I'm sure I'll catch up on the news here via osmosis, but if anyone had anything tragic happen, condolences and hugs.
I attended my nephew's wedding in June (probably my last family wedding in my lifetime) in NH. I also visited my son and DIL in VA in July to see their new house. They are adjusting to being new homeowners. I also spent a weekend in Portsmouth NH visiting with a childhood friend who lives in Maine.
The only other big thing I did was to figure out and apply for Medicare ( I turned 65 yesterday ). If you think turning 40 or 50 is a mind-eff, wait until 65!
Anyway, I guess it's time to cough up the cash for NESN 360 again. :pb:Go B's!
Happy Birthday.

RedSlider

Mar 3, 2016
First game back is always fun even if its preseason! Excited to see how Lysell & Merkulov look.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad