GDT: PS #3 - 10/01/16 | RANGERS @ devils | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
I think AV & Co. would be better by just evaluating skating, chemistry with linemates, how good they are at creating chances, how the blueline prospects can stifle chances, etc.

Goals/assists might just icing on the cake.

Agree on your points. Having a lesser goaltender on the opposing team just makes it a bit more fun for guys like me that hope for us to win...even in the pre-season. We're probably going to lose, but maybe 1 or 2 will slip past scrubby.

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I think AV & Co. would be better by just evaluating skating, chemistry with linemates, how good they are at creating chances, how the blueline prospects can stifle chances, etc.

Goals/assists might just icing on the cake.

That makes sense. Often the media/fans will look at the pre-season goals or points and do not take in to account if they are shooting at poor goalie in preseason. Fast led us in pre-season goals in 2014. I think Diaz was second in preseason points in 2015.

Revel

Dark Sky Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2015
Dunning–Krugerville
The WHL overage deadline isn't for another week or two. Teams are allowed to have more than 3 overagers until then but can only dress 3 per game. Once the deadline happens, no team may have more than 3. If an overager gets returned after the deadline, the team would have 2 weeks to get under the limit, either by trade or release.

Seattle owns his junior rights until a transaction occurs that moves them to another team. If he gets returned to the WHL, he goes onto the Seattle roster and, as outlined above, something would need to happen. Logically, Seattle would trade one of their other 20's but stranger things have happened.

Thank You for the specifics.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Anders Lindback is starting?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
What is this Devils broadcast intro music and why does it sound like theme music from some 80's sitcom or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad