GDT: Provigo practice LIVE from the Bell Center

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Analyzer*

Is this a practice, or a dance club for underage kids ?

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I bet all laughs and giggles,

gionta and DD doing a dance routine, and MB playing the organ, to keep the team loose.

go_habs_go

Oct 9, 2003
Winnipeg, MB
www.canadiens.com
Those are our practices..no wonder we have trouble winning games lately.. kidding

This was actually pretty lame and boring. I was expecting a skills competition of some sorts. At the very least, they should have done a shootout competition where if you score you keep going until the last one stands. This was boring.

madhi19

Just the tip!
Jun 2, 2012
Cold and Dark place!
twitter.com
Those are our practices..no wonder we have trouble winning games lately.. kidding

This was actually pretty lame and boring. I was expecting a skills competition of some sorts. At the very least, they should have done a shootout competition where if you score you keep going until the last one stands. This was boring.
You're not far from the truth maybe just maybe if the organization dial down all the PR crap the coaching staff could actually get something done.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
1- Bourque hit a post.
2-Diaz can't hit the net.
3-Gio in the crest.
4-Murray and Moen with suhweet hands.
5-They stole Denis from RDS??????????
6-Holy macaroni Grondin... Learn to skate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad