Prospects Tournament(s) Thread

40oz

Jan 21, 2007
Abney is a monster, what a comeback by the Canucks kid. Very impressive Hannay.

NeilYoung

May 7, 2009
Dude lol I aint justifying your entire prospect pool on ONE performance, Im justifying it from the mass media who have all stated the flames have the worst prospect pool in the NHL.

And they know a hell of a lot more then either of us.

and the flames did NOTHING to prove that wrong.

Anyways if you wanna keep arguing, PM me, and talk prospects.

If you watched that game you would know that the scoreboard didn't tell much of a story about the game the Flames goalie let in about 4 weak ones. The Flames also desereved a couple more goals. I'm not saying the Flames have a great prospect pool because they sure don't, but your definitely underatting them.

Edmontons skill is like 3 levels above Vans wow

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Absolutely sick fight by both kids.

Hopefully canucks HD has the video soon

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
If you watched that game you would know that the scoreboard didn't tell much of a story about the game the Flames goalie let in about 4 weak ones. The Flames also desereved a couple more goals. I'm not saying the Flames have a great prospect pool because they sure don't, but your definitely underatting them.

Edmontons skill is like 3 levels above Vans wow

Edmontons prospects are awesome, no doubt.

Miles better then canucks, Kinda sucks lack is not playing to see a bit more of a challenging game.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Why is Edmonton only rolling three lines?

I think they dressed only 11 forwards and 7 dman, so Im assuming the centers (RNH and Lander and someone else) are getting more icetime than others, but I just got in and started watching, not 100% sure.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
RNH, Lander, Hamilton and Marincin have been Oiler standouts, the first 3 in particular.
Tyvarinnen, Teubert and Musil have been pretty good too.

Joseppi

Oct 12, 2008
Kepler-22b
RNH, Lander, Hamilton and Marincin have been Oiler standouts, the first 3 in particular.
Tyvarinnen, Teubert and Musil have been pretty good too.

He's been the biggest surprise for me. Just coming over from Finland, probably playing one of his first games on a NA surface, and he's got a goal and a very nice assist. He's been physical too.

Definitely good things brewing. Can't wait to see how he does in OKC.

BLAME CANADA*

RNH looks very promising be interesting to see if he makes the jump to the NHL this year, with him being a BC boy I hope he pulls it off. Oilers have looked good but that should be expected with the situation their in, looks like it's paying off for them should be a few years away from being a deep young team.
Hamilton looks like a solid pick for a 2nd rounder and another BC boy.. crap Oilers stop drafting BC born players!.

Gobo

Stop looking Gare
Jun 29, 2010
RNH
Lander
Marincin
Hamilton
Teubert

Top 5 players for the Oilers IMO.

Garret just cut off the PBP guy and he was like "Nag, we shouldn't name names."

And, Teubert just got popped.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Fight fest right now lol.

Fight #1

Ill post all of them when canucksHD uploads them

Ol' Jase

Steaming bowls of rich, creamy justice.
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2005
Is it safe to say that Nugent-Hopkins has at least a decent shot of making the NHL some day?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad