Post-Game Talk: PROSPECTS - - Penguins 6 BRUINS 3 ( from Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
1726499833607.png

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Nelson moved up with Mechura and Harrison, almost gets his second. Vierling with Sloan now.

Both teams want the win, lots of offense in the last 5 minutes. 6 left in the third.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Delayed penalty on Jersey, Dezainde puts it home to give Boston their first lead of the night with 3 min left to go.

Another NJ penalty for goaltender interference? Tried to make it look good, failed. Refs were not having it.

Harrison the trailer streaking from the bench seals the win with a one timer

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Tuned in just in time to see the 5th and 6th goals.

Nice shot by Harrison -- I guess I'll just have to watch all the B's games this season -- for good luck.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Good breakup of a two on one by Bauti

He kept making plays, maybe a find

OHL Brock said this

love Brauti's awareness and intensity in the defensive end. He's slight, so he's not winning every battle down low, but the effort is there. He's going to be a monster once he bulks up. Brauti has a great stick in the defensive end too; he's always breaking up passes and making great reads

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
My thoughts from today's game:

-- Mechura was the best player for the second game in a row. He could be worth a longer look in Providence this year.
-- Harrison was a very close second and probably the #1 star of the tourney. He looked faster to me and it was good to see that his sniping abilities are alive and well (now he just needs to use them in Prov).
-- Kuntar played better but I still expected more out of him given the level of competition.
-- Nelson had his best game today as well.
-- Out of the invites, Vierling was the one who most consistently stood out (in a good way) each game (including today).
-- Brunet was more in control today.
-- Rough day for Johansson...his second out of the three games. I guess it shouldn't be that surprising for an 18 year old 6th rounder playing in NA for the first time would struggle at this level.
-- He had a nice assist on the GWG but Cibulka struggled mightily defensively all tourney. Kid was out of his depth.

Overall, while the defense was lacking, the games this year had no shortage of entertainment. On to training camp!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad