Post-Game Talk: PROSPECTS - - Penguins 6 BRUINS 3 ( from Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I had tickets but this was needed.

1726351209726.jpeg

Attachments

• 1726351150094.jpeg
    1726351150094.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 1

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
My thoughts on game 2:

-- Mechura was the B's best player IMO. He had several good scoring chances (burying one).
-- Harrison was a very close second. Hopefully this tourney serves as a (much needed IMO) confidence boost for him.
-- I thought Edward was excellent with the puck on his stick today. Unfortunately he got caught puck watching for the OT goal.
-- Farinacci was really good again.
-- Kuntar left me underwhelmed for the second game in a row. He got his pocket picked clean on the first goal against.
-- Jaxon Nelson has been invisible so far after playing well in Prov last year.
-- Johansson was much better today.
-- Vierling had another good game.
-- Plamondon with a awful play on the second goal against.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
My thoughts on game 2:

-- Mechura was the B's best player IMO. He had several good scoring chances (burying one).
-- Harrison was a very close second. Hopefully this tourney serves as a (much needed IMO) confidence boost for him.
-- I thought Edward was excellent with the puck on his stick today. Unfortunately he got caught puck watching for the OT goal.
-- Farinacci was really good again.
-- Kuntar left me underwhelmed for the second game in a row. He got his pocket picked clean on the first goal against.
-- Jaxon Nelson has been invisible so far after playing well in Prov last year.
-- Johansson was much better today.
-- Vierling had another good game.
-- Plamondon with an awful play on the second goal against.
Love your takes forever especially how you present

lol was hoping you watched

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

Fenian24

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Agree 100%, just turned 18, big, strong, lots of untapped potential and all it costs is a contract. It's how you rebuild prospect pool.

Doesn't hurt that he can already throw 'em pretty good.
Turns 18 today which means he turned old enough for the 2024 draft on the last day.

Without looking, i think he played about 40 games for the Ottawa 67's last season, which means scouts didn't get a lot of looks.

I trust Bob Wetick 100% and if he thinks there is something there, he is whispering in Sweeney's ear.

The unfortunate part is he is not eligible for an AHL contract, just NHL.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
NJ with the PK faceoff win, one pass from the d to the stealing man out of the box. Pretty goal, 2-1 Devils.

Mechura with the greasy goal in the paint for Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad